Nigeria News App

Join NN App My Account
Stats: 512 members, 3,448 topics. Date:   Tue, 23 2019 at 09:04 am
For more please contact us @ [email protected]

Nigerian News

FrontPage Forum Must Read Latest Posts Breaking News Entertainment Politics Business Economy Sports Romance General Hausa News
Trending : Buhari Reveals 2019 Urges Affect Inflation Budget
Join NN App Earn by reading news Sign in My earnings Invite friends Income record How it works FAQ Testimonial Income support Today offer

Kannywood: Why I don’t want to marry a rich man – Jamila Nagudu

By - - [Entertainment ]

Kannywood actress, Jamila Umar Nagudu, has given reasons why she won’t marry a rich man.

Nagudu on Kannyflix Programme ‘Mujallar Tauraruwa’ said the main reason she doesn’t want to marry a rich man is because he wouldn’t have time to take care of her romantically and emotionally.

On the nature and qualities of the kind of man she wants to marry the said, “I don’t want to marry rich man, at same time I don’t want to marry poor a man”.

“I want to marry somebody that would cater for my needs including creating time to stay with me. I don’t want a super-rich husband because his busy schedules wouldn’t allow him to have my time,” she said.

In the 15 minutes- long interview, Nagudu about issues ranging from her state of mind, why she isn’t yet married, how she ventured into the film industry among others.

Nagudu hasstarred in films like ‘Miji Da Mata’, ‘Wani Gari’ and ‘Jamila Da Jamilu’

Like .

Ok
innkayobami• 3 months ago
Lurd
olakunle031009• 3 months ago
Ok
anthonyo• 3 months ago
The choice is yours dear, what ever you wishes .
AdetolaAkomolafe• 3 months ago
Gud for u
Irphilippe• 3 months ago
Aiit
Abiodun• 3 months ago
Seen

(Go Up)

Have a news to share? Contact Email: [email protected]

NIGERIA NEWS APP (https://www.nigerianews.app) is a website owned by IAR (IJMBway Alevel Registraion) a registered company that pays you for reading news, commenting on every news, sharing our ads on Twitter/ Facebook, inviting friends & family and logging daily. You can make upto ₦200,000 just by inviting people to read Latest Nigerian News & Breaking News in Nigeria. Register today with ₦1,600 to become a member.

© 2018 - Nigerian News App.