Nigeria News App

Join NN App My Account
Stats: 646 members, 3,494 topics. Date:   Wed, 23 2019 at 11:10 pm
For more please contact us @ [email protected]

Nigerian News

FrontPage Forum Must Read Latest Posts Breaking News Entertainment Politics Business Economy Sports Romance General Hausa News
Trending :
Join NN App Earn by reading news Sign in My earnings Invite friends Income record How it works FAQ Testimonial Income support Today offer

Oyo 2019: 3 lawmakers join Ex-governor, Alao-Akala in ADC

By - - [ ]
Three members of the Oyo State House of Assembly on Tuesday announced their defections from their various political parties to join a former governor of the state, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala in the African Democratic Congress (ADC).

This was disclosed through a letter read by the Deputy Clerk of the House, Mrs. Felicia Foluke Oyediran during the house plenary on Tuesday.

In the letter, Hon. Kehinde Oloya (Ibadan North East 1) announced his decision to dump the Accord Party (AP) for the Action Democratic Party (ADP), while Hon. Safiu Olalere (Ido) and Hon Wumi Oladeji (Ogbomoso North) defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the ADP.

DAILY POST recalls that Alao-Akala had last week announced his defection from the ruling APC to the ADP.

In another development, a motion on the urgent need to curb the menace of begging by underaged children on major streets in the state was also moved by Hon. Fatai Adesina during the plenary.

Like .

Others are reading

10 Comments Nigeria News
Toby12• 9 months ago
This people are just using us to play games
Nwoguemmanuel77• 10 months ago
I don't trust this man
Raymond• 12 months ago
ADC
Abidoun• 12 months ago
Wow
innkayobami• 12 months ago
I'm going my fellow Kogi State lawmakers too.
michael• 12 months ago
I love it like that

(Go Up)

Have a news to share? Contact Email: [email protected]

NIGERIA NEWS APP (https://www.nigerianews.app) is a website owned by IAR (IJMBway Alevel Registraion) a registered company that pays you for reading news, commenting on every news, sharing our ads on Twitter/ Facebook, inviting friends & family and logging daily. You can make upto ₦200,000 just by inviting people to read Latest Nigerian News & Breaking News in Nigeria. Register today with ₦1,600 to become a member.

© 2018 - Nigerian News App.