Nigeria News App

Join NN App My Account
Stats: 656 members, 3,494 topics. Date:   Sun, 15 2019 at 01:12 pm
For more please contact us @ [email protected]

Nigerian News

FrontPage Forum Must Read Latest Posts Breaking News Entertainment Politics Business Economy Sports Romance General Hausa News
Trending :
Join NN App Earn by reading news Sign in My earnings Invite friends Income record How it works FAQ Testimonial Income support Today offer

2019: Peter Obi finally speaks on being Atiku’s running mate, reveals next line

By - - [ ]
Former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi, on Saturday commended the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, for picking him as his running mate.

Abubakar had yesterday confirmed Obi as his running mate after both men met at the former’s home in Abuja to hold talks.

Reacting to his selection, the former governor promised to work closely with Abubakar.

Obi, who took to his Twitter handle vowed to ensure that the Abubakar’s administration if voted into power was “far away from anything called “lifeless”.

He tweeted, “I want to thank Waziri Adamawa, Alhaji @atiku, for choosing me as his running mate. This is a privilege I will not take lightly.

” We will work closely together to boost the economy and provide Jobs. Our administration will be far away from anything called “lifeless”.

Like .

Others are reading

9 Comments Nigeria News
LuCkYbOi• one year ago
Everyon promises
[email protected]• one year ago
Let's hope till then!!
Bahds• one year ago
2019 will speak
RemiNNP• one year ago
I no trust this man
Raymond• one year ago
Ok
Abidoun• one year ago
Politricks Abi now
innkayobami• one year ago
Politricks
michael• one year ago
my earnings is not counting, why?
michael• one year ago
yea, again I saw this website is almost complete

(Go Up)

Have a news to share? Contact Email: [email protected]

NIGERIA NEWS APP (https://www.nigerianews.app) is a website owned by IAR (IJMBway Alevel Registraion) a registered company that pays you for reading news, commenting on every news, sharing our ads on Twitter/ Facebook, inviting friends & family and logging daily. You can make upto ₦200,000 just by inviting people to read Latest Nigerian News & Breaking News in Nigeria. Register today with ₦1,600 to become a member.

© 2018 - Nigerian News App.