Nigeria News App

Join NN App My Account
Stats: 309 members, 1,721 topics. Date:   Mon, 17 2018 at 10:12 am
For more please contact us @ info@nigerianews.app

Nigerian News

FrontPage Forum Must Read Latest Posts Breaking News Entertainment Politics Business Economy Sports Romance General Hausa News
Trending : Buhari 2019 President Election Give Govt Buharis
Join NN App Earn by reading news Sign in My earnings Invite friends Income record How it works FAQ Testimonial Income support Today offer

Leo Messi: This season’s LaLiga most competitive ever

By - - [Sports ]

Barcelona ace Leo Messi has rated this season’s LaLiga the “most competitive ever”.

He made the comments after being awarded the Pichichi prize for his 34 goals last season.

“It’s good that the league is more competitive than ever, nothing is easy, anyone can beat anyone and I hope it continues like that for some time,” the Barcelona talisman said.

“I am always more interested in the importance that goals have rather than how good they look.”

Messi says he’s feeling better after recovering from an elbow injury.

“I’m a little scared about my elbow because I didn’t have much contact, but I loosened up a bit as the game [against Real Betis] went on.”

Like .

Others are reading

12 Comments Nigeria News
olakunle031009• 2 weeks ago
Good for him
yuslove6990• a month ago
Which is gud for them
yuslove6990• a month ago
Don't want to be Rule by just two clubs
yuslove6990• a month ago
Abidoun• a month ago
😠 😠
Raymond• a month ago
Even without Rinaldo?

(Go Up)

Have a news to share? Contact Email: info@nigerianews.app

NIGERIA NEWS APP (https://www.nigerianews.app) is a website owned by IAR (IJMBway Alevel Registraion) a registered company that pays you for reading news, commenting on every news, sharing our ads on Twitter/ Facebook, inviting friends & family and logging daily. You can make upto ₦200,000 just by inviting people to read Latest Nigerian News & Breaking News in Nigeria. Register today with ₦1,600 to become a member.

© 2018 - Nigerian News App.