Nigeria News App

Join NN App My Account
Stats: 606 members, 3,494 topics. Date:   Tue, 20 2019 at 11:08 am
For more please contact us @ [email protected]

Nigerian News

FrontPage Forum Must Read Latest Posts Breaking News Entertainment Politics Business Economy Sports Romance General Hausa News
Trending :
Join NN App Earn by reading news Sign in My earnings Invite friends Income record How it works FAQ Testimonial Income support Today offer

Dangote reveals when he’ll buy Arsenal

By - - [ ]

Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has stated that he will consider buying another football club if Premiership club, Arsenal, would not be sold to him.

Dangote, who is a fan of the club and has for years been talking about buying the British club, disclosed that he would buy the club only after he has completed one of the world’s biggest oil refineries in Lagos, Nigeria

“By the time we’ve finished the world’s biggest oil refinery in Lagos, we’ll be a $30bn company in terms of revenue.

“We’ll have an excess amount of cash to start playing around with to buy Arsenal.

“I’m very attached to Arsenal but if he won’t sell, I might have to change. I’m very much a fan of football. I’ll like to have a club. I don’t have to own Arsenal,” he said in an interview with Bloomberg TV at the New Economy Forum in Singapore.

American businessman, Stan Kroenke, who is worth $8bn is the sole owner of Arsenal club.

Like .

Others are reading

12 Comments Nigeria News
Oluwatobiloba• 9 months ago
# money
Lurdharry• 9 months ago
ok
Lurdharry• 9 months ago
ok
Lafeeze53• 9 months ago
Na money dey talk
ANOINTING• 9 months ago
#money
iammicharles• 10 months ago
As in ehn....this thing called Money...
Iyamahsolomon• 10 months ago
I cant wait oo
Abidoun• 10 months ago
The man get money ooo
innkayobami• 10 months ago
After how many years?
Olite1996• 10 months ago
Owo ni koko
[email protected]• 10 months ago
That's why he is the African richest man go for it sir!
Raymond• 10 months ago
Money dey talk

(Go Up)

Have a news to share? Contact Email: [email protected]

NIGERIA NEWS APP (https://www.nigerianews.app) is a website owned by IAR (IJMBway Alevel Registraion) a registered company that pays you for reading news, commenting on every news, sharing our ads on Twitter/ Facebook, inviting friends & family and logging daily. You can make upto ₦200,000 just by inviting people to read Latest Nigerian News & Breaking News in Nigeria. Register today with ₦1,600 to become a member.

© 2018 - Nigerian News App.