Nigeria News App

Join NN App My Account
Stats: 609 members, 3,494 topics. Date:   Thu, 22 2019 at 09:08 pm
For more please contact us @ [email protected]

Nigerian News

FrontPage Forum Must Read Latest Posts Breaking News Entertainment Politics Business Economy Sports Romance General Hausa News
Trending :
Join NN App Earn by reading news Sign in My earnings Invite friends Income record How it works FAQ Testimonial Income support Today offer

Testimonial

By -
Adeola Olubamiji
Thank you for the amazing work you have done to create “the Nigerian version of weight-watchers”. I remember stalking your blog for recipes, so it was a pleasure to participate in the use of your book “Lose It Nigerian” over a-4-week period. I started the journey the first week of January 2016 and my life has not remain the same. With the plan you have created and an hour long daily exercise, I have lost a total of 8lbs and gained a lifelong-healthy-Nigerian eating habit.

The most awesome thing about this book is the ability to count the calories that most commonly eaten Nigerian dishes contain. For example, knowing that 1 cup of poundo yam will earn me 854 calories was just an info someone needed to tell me. So, if my daily calorie-consumption allowance is 1240 and just 1 cup of poundo yam is 854 calories, how much calories does the egusi soup contain and is this the only meal of the day? As a die-hard Ondo girl who believes that pounded yam and egusi is luxurious, finding the formula to solve the calories consumption formula of this meal is very vital to me. Wow, Ronke you are a life saver. Now I know the substitutes that I can eat that are also very yummy and have less calories content. In addition, I know how to make my egusi in a healthy manner (oil-less egusi).

Furthermore, the recipes in this book are extremely easy to cook and the daily-eating calendar makes it easy to plan my meals without troubles. You may wonder if this won’t be boring, but I promise you that it won’t be. Ronke created healthy snack recipes as well and through this book, I have learned to make several snacks such as banana bread, baked chinchin and home-made granola bars. This snacks kept me going on those days when I felt like I needed treats. In addition, there are hunger-curbing recipes such as spiked water and this was the saving grace on days that I just felt so hungry. Drinking spiked water just put the hunger under control.

Like .

Others are reading

14 Comments Nigeria News
Princeshowboy• 4 months ago
he be like say nnu, you they find trouble, you no Wan pay me my money since March, I swear I go sue you to curt, and them go barn this website, and for you to know I know your office and kangu side here, so don't put yourself into trouble, pay me my money today jeje..
Princeshowboy• 4 months ago
Princeshowboy• 4 months ago
he be like say nnu they find trouble, them no Wan pay me since March, I swear I go sue them to curt, and them go barn this website,...
Chuckclin• 8 months ago
Olite1996• 10 months ago
Cool
Raymond• 10 months ago
Good

(Go Up)

Have a news to share? Contact Email: [email protected]

NIGERIA NEWS APP (https://www.nigerianews.app) is a website owned by IAR (IJMBway Alevel Registraion) a registered company that pays you for reading news, commenting on every news, sharing our ads on Twitter/ Facebook, inviting friends & family and logging daily. You can make upto ₦200,000 just by inviting people to read Latest Nigerian News & Breaking News in Nigeria. Register today with ₦1,600 to become a member.

© 2018 - Nigerian News App.